Do you express your creativity through cooking? Do you enjoy entertaining guests at your house? Are you looking to create a kitchen that helps merge indoor and outdoor spaces? Whether you want to expand the original footprint, create additional prep areas, or increase your storage, space planning is a major consideration for any kitchen remodel. We will use our proven process to integrate your design aesthetic with appliance placement, lighting, flooring, and cabinetry.
Bathrooms are typically the smallest rooms in the house, so they must be designed with just the right balanced combination of function, comfort, and beauty. Whether you’re looking for a complete master bath upgrade, a simple powder room remodel, or the addition of another bath to your kitchen and bath remodeling project for your growing family, we have the skills and experience to meet your expectations. Many of our customers are opting for shower systems and foregoing a tub in master bathroom remodels, especially if there are tubs in other bathrooms in the home. A walk-in shower system delivers different relaxation benefits such as hydrotherapy, chromotherapy and aromatherapy. If you’re adding a new bathroom, adding UD features ensures that your bath is comfortable, safe, and will adapt to any lifestyle changes.
YOUR VISION, OUR PROCESS
- We begin with a complimentary consultation at our showroom to determine your goals, lifestyle, tastes, design preferences, and budget. Our initial visit is a no-pressure opportunity for us to hear about your project and for you to learn about RiverWorks Design Studio. At the end of the consultation, we then mutually decide if moving forward together makes sense.
- Before starting our work, RiverWorks will request a retainer to cover the estimated hours toward your kitchen or bath project. With this retainer, we will begin researching, space planning, estimating, and material selections.
DESIGN LAYOUT / REVIEW
- Our in-house CAD designers provide a customized layout tailored to the specific needs of each client. This process begins with customer meetings at the showroom and/or project location to obtain the correct field measurements as well as discuss the potential style and finish of materials.
- After the initial review, we will set an appointment for a design consultation. During this time we will guide you to make decisions on cabinetry, floor coverings, counter tops, back-splashes, appliances, and finalize the design and layout for your project. Once approved and the initial deposit secured, RiverWorks will place orders for materials to officially begin your project!
PROJECT MANAGEMENT AND INSTALLATION
- After you have confirmed selections and materials are ordered, we will begin monitoring shipments and scheduling contractors to provide a timely completion. With more than fifty (50) years of combined construction and design experience, you can trust that our knowledge along with quality craftsmanship and attention to detail will ensure your project is completed correctly from tear-out to final installations!